McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

af9bc329794fa6666519d4d02ed76b81.gif

One of the worst nuck fans on twitter.
Get f***ed.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Let’s not hold this over McLeods head. Yea it was a rough turnover but he’s played pretty mistake free hockey all playoffs, the double minor and the turnover weren’t his finest moments but he has only been on for two goals against all playoffs. He’s made a lot more good plays than bad this run. Hope he finds the net next series.

We’re going to the WCF no need for whipping boys!

Dallas is deep as hell but they’re beatable!
I’m admittedly having a hard time looking past that play. Sure overall he’s been decent. But that could have been a series ending play. You just don’t do that

Hopefully he learns. Going to take a lot for him to come back into my good books. Some points would help….

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Kinda feels like knobbs pays attention to the hfoilers. Lol

He calls the huge time out after 2 quick goals. Something our last idiot coaches couldn't do.
He changes the pairings when it isn't working and he makes goalie change.
He's awesome.

I wonder if Woodcroft is still "studying trends" or he rage quit and threw his TV out of the window of a high rise building

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Huge props to coach Knobs. We’ve been waiting forever for a coach that actually makes tactical and personnel changes/adjustments, and he’s aced it so far this playoffs. He has limited depth to deal with at certain positions, but he saw that Nurse/Ceci wasn’t working, but still trusted both players, and the new pairings have been as good as we can expect, a marked improvement. He sat Perry, which is a tough thing to do considering his resume this time of the year, but it was the right move. Unlike the previous coach, he sat Skinner after a bad game and played the backup, and had incredible balls to come back with Skinner in two elimination games. His change on our breakout schemes for games 5 and 6 was well thought out, and was a key to our success, the speed in the neutral zone was evident and gave the Canucks fits as we entered their zone. A really bright coach who doesn’t become unglued, is a good tactician and caters his coaching to the type of team we have. I don’t think we win this series with Woody behind the bench.

I was pissed that Woodcroft got axed, but ill eat this crow all f***ing day. Knoblauch has been great

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
I’m admittedly having a hard time looking past that play. Sure overall he’s been decent. But that could have been a series ending play. You just don’t do that

Hopefully he learns. Going to take a lot for him to come back into my good books. Some points would help….

I feel you, he definitely needs to find the score sheet.

At least it was just a flub and not some hope pass or dumb decision. He just whiffed on his pass.. and of course it finds Garland of all players, just unfortunate

MessierThanThou

Dec 10, 2010
Oil Country
Heard on SN: “the decision to go back to Skinner comes up huge for Kris Knoblauch.”

f*** yah it did. A lesson in having some BELIEF.

Skinner had an .882. He's the absolute last reason why we won.

I was at the game and the Canucks fans were fun and not the least bit threatening. Heard a lot of Nucks fans say "go win it for Canada" after the game, and I was wearing an Oil jersey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad