The full Western Conference Final schedule:

Thursday, May 23: Edmonton at Dallas, 8:30 p.m. ET / 5:30 p.m. PT
Saturday, May 25: Edmonton at Dallas, 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
Monday, May 27: Dallas at Edmonton, 8:30 p.m. ET / 5:30 p.m. PT
Wednesday, May 29: Dallas at Edmonton, 8:30 p.m. ET / 5:30 p.m. PT
*Friday, May 31: Edmonton at Dallas, TBD
*Sunday, June 2: Dallas at Edmonton, TBD
*Tuesday, June 4: Edmonton at Dallas, TBD
Whew, on that other post with the tiny print I thought our games were at 8:30.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Shut out to the D-Bag GM on the Calgary Flames Craig Conroy who gave away Lindholm and Zadorov to the enemy in order to try and make sure the Oilers didn’t beat the Cucks

Didn’t work Craig, now Tanev is next
This is a key storyline in this series. Calgary tried to beat us vicariously and still lost the Battle of Alberta by way of BC. f***in losers staying losing.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Post-Series Talk: - Edmonton Oilers Defeat the Vancouver Canucks, 4-3, advance to WCF

I like how the thread is now locked.
With 3rd reason being listed:
3rd. Divine you should probably resist the urge to talk about the Leafs in EVERY DAMN THREAD.

Guy's always been such a gigantic tool that he makes three on zero look like a good HF poster. Get f***ed.
He's a puppet:

Post anything resembling calling the Leafs, Matthews, or Marner choke artist ghosts and he'll dance to try and craft some alternate universe where this isn't true.

Actually, Leafs fandom has unanimously turned against Marner so probably just Matthews.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
He's a puppet:

Post anything resembling calling the Leafs, Matthews, or Marner choke artist ghosts and he'll dance to try and craft some alternate universe where this isn't true.

Actually, Leafs fandom has unanimously turned against Marner so probably just Matthews.

I just went through his history to see what he's yapping about that got the thread locked.
giphy.gif

Must kill him inside knowing the Oilers have more success than his stupid leafs. Hope he cries himself to sleep tonight, f***ing goof.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
All kinds of props for you, bud. When a fan comes on to our site when his team loses, that shows some class. We usually get the clowns when we've lost. Unfortunately, there have been fans from our own site that have gone on other teams sites when we win, so we're not immune to idiots..
Totally understand. There are bad eggs both sides, and I think our fan bases are so used to it, it's just wtvr. But this same passion brands the whole of each fan base by the actions of the few.

I roll my eyes to some of the posts of my own side, as much as yours, or any others. It's just a tit for tat with ridiculous narratives. Either way I do focus on the ones that provide an mature, respectful debate, but I know I can just as easily bait a troll to say some dumb shit that will eventually have to be answered to. The internet is undefeated, and all things are recorded haha.

In the end, it's all entertaining for myself, but I'm still super prideful. So while it's out of my control, and not like anyone gives a f*** anyways, I hope you guys go forward win or lose, representing Canada well!

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
Excellent defensive game. It seems like mcdavid is clearly sick along with Ekholm. Hopefully we see them 100% Thursday.

Sound defensive game for 50 minutes. Skinner needs to make some big saves Vs Dallas. He was beat clean on two shots.

Also keep Perry out and bring Henrique in asap when possible. Ceci with mr clean kulak has been a huge adjustment from Knob.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad