Post-Game Talk: Cli(e)nched

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
LETS f***ING GO BOYSSSSSS

Alright, this was really great to slay the demon that’s been the Nucks this season. They humiliated us in the regular season and kicked off that horrible start. But the Oilers climbed their way out of hell and they slayed their demons.

Very satisfying, but we’re only halfway there.

You know some other demons I’ve wanted to slay? The Avs and Vegas. Well, Dallas beat both of them. Let’s just go ahead and beat Dallas and have bragging rights over the west.

leopoldbstotch

Feb 17, 2023
Looks like we got a bleeder here!

Nucks are such babies. hughes is still bleeding too. For a team that highsticks as much as they do they sure can't take it. Look at Zadorov crying on ice with the Carrick hit as well. Tough until they get hit.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I saw McDavid get clipped pretty good tonight, no penalty .
But hey it could be worse, imagine cheering for the flames or Canucks lol.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Looks like we got a bleeder here!

Nucks are such babies. hughes is still bleeding too. For a team that highsticks as much as they do they sure can't take it. Look at Zadorov crying on ice with the Carrick hit as well. Tough until they get hit.
I’ve never watched Hughes so much. Just seems so overrated. Skates a lot but he did f*** all this series

Boeser I have a lot of time for. He had a hell of a season. Hopefully he gets better.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Couple guys who take a fair bit of friendly fire big tonight. Ceci scored but player a real solid defensive game. Nugent Hopkins was fantastic with his big minute PK time, team high tie for 3 block shots, and led this team offensively with 1 and 1. Big game moment in all three zone. Loved Holloway's game all night and Kane's heavy forecheck. Team high forward minutes. All situational.

This game was locked down until Ryan McLeod lost his marbles. What a feeble minded game from this cipher tonight with a shitty penalty early and then unforced errors to give a team that had nothing going full momentum. Several unforced errors all over the ice.
Agree with all. I was thinking, if they lose this game, McLeod better not get on the plane back to Edmonton, and stay away for a while.

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
Fauxshadowing? ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad