Post-Game Talk: Cli(e)nched

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
f*** off Simpson and Snet. Cheering for the Nucks comeback all game. What a travesty of broadcasting. Why don't you clowns just put the Nucks jersey on.

Closer than it needed to be and I knew we would need every goal we scored tonight.

This is exactly why I was saying the Oilers needed to stake out the biggest possible lead tonight.

Time for a Steak! ;)
ESPN was cheering for the Canucks too. Bucigross pointing out how many Americans they have. McDavid needs to step up this series (like he forgot that he called Game 6).

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
f*** off Simpson and Snet. Cheering for the Nucks comeback all game. What a travesty of broadcasting. Why don't you clowns just put the Nucks jersey on.

Closer than it needed to be and I knew we would need every goal we scored tonight.
I can't believe how bad he and Cuthbert are. Awful for first team play callers for SN.

Bring back Singh ffs.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
I'm trying very hard to type but not much breath is getting through to my fingers. Ryan McLeod made this happen, that just can't happen.

In any event, onward and upward but holy f*** did they make that a million times harder than it should have been, the entire series really.
Yes, with game 1 hovering in the background, it sure felt like they could collapse with 4 minutes remaining. Good call by Knob to get the timeout.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad