Trade: [CLE/NYJ] Elijah Moore and 74th OA for 42nd OA

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So the Jets now have 2 2nds and got rid of the guy who wore Rodgers’ number at Cal.

• Haha
Reactions: Tony Romo

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
By the time they're done with these moves, the Jets WR room is going to be an average of five years older than it was last season.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
So the Jets now have 2 2nds and got rid of the guy who wore Rodgers’ number at Cal.
See how much this is related to Rodgers. Moore and a 3rd to get that 2nd. 2 more years left on his rookie deal.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Guessing Cobb. They already have Wilson, Davis, Hardman, Lazard as a top 4. OBJ wouldn't make much sense unless they move Davis too.

Davis is 100% gone

By the time they're done with these moves, the Jets WR room is going to be an average of five years older than it was last season.

It's a stupid move for the future but they're clearly going all in. As a Jets fan, I would've preferred Davis + picks to GB for Rodgers but it is what it is. It's probably going to be a 2nd + something in 2024 at this rate.

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021
Davis is 100% gone

It's a stupid move for the future but they're clearly going all in. As a Jets fan, I would've preferred Davis + picks to GB for Rodgers but it is what it is. It's probably going to be a 2nd + something in 2024 at this rate.
The future is now for the Jets.

When Moore popped off while we were doing good.
That was the end for him.
It doesn’t mean anything that he has 2 years remaining
on his rookie contract if he’s not on board with the team.

Let him complain in Cleveland.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
The future is now for the Jets.

When Moore popped off while we were doing good.
That was the end for him.
It doesn’t mean anything that he has 2 years remaining
on his rookie contract if he’s not on board with the team.

Let him complain in Cleveland.

I mean he wound being right about Zach Wilson, only issue is Garrett Wilson won OROY with the same QB's so he was probably 50-50 on that. I would've kept Lazard, him, Garrett Wilson as the top 3 going into next year. Hardman has to be their Berrios replacement. Go get OBJ and have a WR core of Lazard, Garrett Wilson, Hardman, OBJ and Mims going into next year.

Reactions: Marco 85

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
This trade has been a complete bust for the Browns. They spent all offseason taking up the many ways they’ll use Moore, and he’s been terrible. All of those fancy plays they created for him need to be torn out of the playbook. Moore is a warm body.

• Wow
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad