Clayton Keller v Brock Boeser

Clayton Keller v Brock Boeser

• Keller

• Boeser

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hugh Mungus

Feb 1, 2017
nucks nation
I'll be the first to admit boeser has looked slow this year so far, I know it's wayyyy too early and there is a possibility of him playing through an injury but for now I'll go with Keller. Still close though

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Boeser for sure, he's getting underrated here. He's off to a slow start but has produced about the same as Keller.
He also produced more than Keller did when it came to the same amount of games played last year and was the better player.

Anyone says "AINEC,"By a mile" and "large margin" or are out of touch with reality. (Funny enough that some of these people are leaf fans, go figure, petty as usual)

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Boeser's play this season is worrying, but if it's only due to getting back up to speed after his injury and he can get back on track from where he left off last season, then I would take him. Keller might be a better play driver and more talented with the puck, but Boeser is more than just a shot and flashed some impressive moments of that last year, and I don't think any advantage Keller has there makes up for how valuable shooters like Boeser can be when setting up a PP and changing a game against the flow of play

Last edited:
Reactions: CP4

LeafingTheWay

May 31, 2014
Boeser for sure, he's getting underrated here. He's off to a slow start but has produced about the same as Keller.
He also produced more than Keller did when it came to the same amount of games played last year and was the better player.

Anyone says "AINEC,"By a mile" and "large margin" or are out of touch with reality. (Funny enough that some of these people are leaf fans, go figure, petty as usual)

Always finding a way to pick on Leaf fans :laugh:

I go with Keller here. He's Marner-like but with the ability to play center.

LeafingTheWay

May 31, 2014
Calling out people for their terrible bias isn't picking on people. There's some Leaf posters that are notoriously critical of Canuck players in this thread

Try not being so blind, figure out whats going on in this thread.

Sayonara77, you were referring to the ones saying 'AINEC', 'not even close', etc. There was only one leafs poster that said that. Why bring that up...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad