Claude: "Life Goes On."

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Did you guys read Haggerty today? He caught up with Julien at the Garden and it sounds asif Claude knows his time in Boston is at an end. "Life goes on."

It also sounds as if Patrice knows this too, given the surprisingly tepid support he offered for his coach. Bergeron appears to be informed as to Neely's plans, as well.

Sorry I can't provide the link; using an iPad.

I guess a lot of you are going to get what you wanted. I don't like these developments at all, but hope everything works out.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Did you guys read Haggerty today? He caught up with Julien at the Garden and it sounds asif Claude knows his time in Boston is at an end. "Life goes on."

It also sounds as if Patrice knows this too, given the surprisingly tepid support he offered for his coach. Bergeron appears to be informed as to Neely's plans, as well.

I guess a lot of you are going to get what you wanted. I don't like these developments at all, but hope everything works out.

Well, it was a Haggs article. So it's probably 50/50 that the quotes are accurate, and 70/30 that Haggs was actually at the rink and not at home typing in the dark about 13 year olds.

Long live Dan "The Hammer" Roache!

Bruins Uncensored

frmrly Scotiahockey
Feb 16, 2003
Nova Scotia

The paper Haggerty uses to write on, would be better used to wipe his azz and flush down the crapper.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
I think a lot of people are reading too much into this, and Haggs himself has written this in a way so people would do exactly that. He always, ALWAYS puts his own twists on stories and especially quotes. You cannot reword a quote that you are quoting, and i have seen him do it so many times.

dabid

Feb 6, 2006
HFBoards
Life-Goes-On-Original-ABC-TV-Poster.jpg

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Well, it was a Haggs article. So it's probably 50/50 that the quotes are accurate, and 70/30 that Haggs was actually at the rink and not at home typing in the dark about 13 year olds.

Long live Dan "The Hammer" Roache!

You guys with that. God knows the truth behind it, but give it a rest. :)

Deal Law

I would love to QEF your PFIC
Jan 15, 2006
Bucks County, PA
That article has a serious "TMZ/Inside Edition" quality to it.

While it wouldn't surprise me if Julien is fired, there's an awful lot being read into pretty brief and innocuous comments. After each line, in my head, I was literally hearing "duh-duh-duh" in a very ominous tone.

Just seems like a lot of unnecessary ad hoc editorializing.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
It's good to see that Haggs is filling the void of turd writers desperately trying to trick eyeballs into reading his crap ever since Murph left us...

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
I think a lot of people are reading too much into this, and Haggs himself has written this in a way so people would do exactly that. He always, ALWAYS puts his own twists on stories and especially quotes. You cannot reword a quote that you are quoting, and i have seen him do it so many times.

Well, I hope you are right. All of this **** is depressing me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad