Classic Games GDT?

Would you be interested in Classic GDT for Canucks games?

• Total voters

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
I went to try and put the games I have on youtube, but I don't have the wires I need anymore. Its still on VHS... so it will have to wait until some shops open so I can get it done there.

I may try and do some other stuff that I don't need these VHS tapes for.

Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Game 5 VAN/SJ from 2011 was on last night. The proper CBC broadcast, too, none of this Versus bullshit.

I still maintain that of all the games played that spring, Game 5 vs SJ was Luongo’s finest that spring. 50+ saves as the Sharks fought for their lives. The game really was rather one sided with the exception of the Sedins Line, which was dominant every time they were on the ice. Everyone else got caved in at even strength, and the fourth line (Glass/Oreskovich/Hodgson) didn’t see another shift after the 2nd period.

Was also a fun flashback to young Chris Tanev demonstrating early on what a solid young defender he would be. Cool as a cucumber and really controlled the puck well. He and Ballard played respectably together.

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC
NHL Playoffs archive
Serg 72

Both of these YouTube channels have a ton of full games. First channel has multiple full series in multiple years. Second channel has a ton of full Canucks games throughout the years along with World Junior Games.

Reactions: vanuck

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Early season games against Vegas and Chicago were shown on a continuous loop on Sportsnet Pacific last night. Wildly entertaining games, both won by the Canucks with a late third period goal from Gaudette and an OT winner from Tanev.

But unfortunately for Myers, they might have picked his two worst games of the season. A veritable turnover machine in the finest Sbisa tradition, and he and his partner Fantenberg were a nightmare in their own zone.

Still getting a very uneasy feeling about the number and term on that contract.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Well I finally did it. Back in 1994 Rock 101 let me use this song for a documentary that I was never able to produce, so I just sourced some footage via youtube and made a music video for it instead. Not my best work and the footage was actually harder than I was expecting to find, and some in low quality. However here it is so you can re-live 94.

Crazy for a victory.

Reactions: clunk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad