Class Act Vancouver

chubeyr

Aug 19, 2005
I am a Calgary Flames fan and just caught the end of the Oilers Nucks game. Very nice send off for Ryan Smyth guys. Very Classy! Ryan Smyth was a terror in his younger days and I hated him for this. Calgary gave a nice send off for Linden awhile back, Vancouver did the same.

Now on to tomorrows game against....... The Flames. Please don't kill our new midget hockey player, please lol. Our teams hate each other, awesome. A nothing game really, except all flames fans will be watching our new midget.

Cant say I am disappointed how the Canucks season has gone, loved it actually. Yet trust me I feel your pain. Look forward to the day Calgary Vancouver and Edmonton are all dominant teams again, feared. I want my team to win, but I want them to win against the best.

Class act again guys.

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
I am a Calgary Flames fan and just caught the end of the Oilers Nucks game. Very nice send off for Ryan Smyth guys. Very Classy! Ryan Smyth was a terror in his younger days and I hated him for this. Calgary gave a nice send off for Linden awhile back, Vancouver did the same.

Now on to tomorrows game against....... The Flames. Please don't kill our new midget hockey player, please lol. Our teams hate each other, awesome. A nothing game really, except all flames fans will be watching our new midget.

Cant say I am disappointed how the Canucks season has gone, loved it actually. Yet trust me I feel your pain. Look forward to the day Calgary Vancouver and Edmonton are all dominant teams again, feared. I want my team to win, but I want them to win against the best.

Class act again guys.

Oh is Gaudreau playing? That's gonna be neat.

stuffradio

Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver

Class act again guys.

Who's the midget?

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
Thanks for the kinds words!

That Iggy/Flames coming out to shake Linden's hand moment always sticks out to me and I'm glad Hank did the same for Smyth tonight.

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
Johnny Hockey needs to watch out for Kassassin. i can't believe he's playing. I'm really excited to see how he does. Hes got to be the smallest player in the NHL.

Patchey*

Johnny Hockey needs to watch out for Kassassin. i can't believe he's playing. I'm really excited to see how he does. Hes got to be the smallest player in the NHL.

Height wise he isn't. Johnny Hockey is listed as 5'8, 3 inches taller than Carolina F Nathan Gerbe who is listed as 5'5 ( Gerbe has ****ing legs of titanium though). Weight wise I think Gaudreau takes the crown of skinniest at 155 lbs

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
Height wise he isn't. Johnny Hockey is listed as 5'8, 3 inches taller than Carolina F Nathan Gerbe who is listed as 5'5 ( Gerbe has ****ing legs of titanium though). Weight wise I think Gaudreau takes the crown of skinniest at 155 lbs

Geebus, I hope they keep him away from Kassian the Destroyer. Regardless, Gaudreau will score tonight. Its the classy think to do!

huntison

Aug 12, 2008
Are the flames going to be a class act and help us send off Torts on his last game as a Canuck???

Seatoo

Never Stop Poasting
Oct 19, 2012
Okanagan

He's gonna have to fight Schroder then :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad