Injury Report: Clarkson Injured?

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Pretty apparent something has been wrong with him.

Parkdale

Jan 14, 2013
Toronto
Terrible news...he is surely the key to our upcoming playoff run. Some might think this will be an addition by subtraction, but he needs more playing time to show Nonis that his faith in him was fully justified. Guys that play with grit and passion generally don't have an on/off switch...it has to be instinctive. So he needs the ice time now to get his game in playoff hockey shape!!

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Terrible news...he is surely the key to our upcoming playoff run. Some might think this will be an addition by subtraction, but he needs more playing time to show Nonis that his faith in him was fully justified. Guys that play with grit and passion generally don't have an on/off switch...it has to be instinctive. So he needs the ice time now to get his game in playoff hockey shape!!

He shows none if anything you said. Ashton does though.

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco

Poe's Law applies here.

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
I never wish injury upon anyone, absolutely a horrible thing to do.

Do I care that David Clarkson is missing from the lineup? NOPE :yo:

Center Ice Scrum*

Aug 20, 2010
The World Wide Web
So there's a good chance we could actually win a few games again? Remember the good times when Clarky got hurt. We were like 10 games over .500 or something like that. Yea, good times. Take it easy for a while Clarky, no need to rush anything for our $5.25 million golden boy.

gamer1035

Feb 14, 2012
not even in his best season (that one fluke year) was he worth a 1 year 5.25 million dollar deal. How in the **** did he get 7 years at that insane rate?

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
So there's a good chance we could actually win a few games again? Remember the good times when Clarky got hurt. We were like 10 games over .500 or something like that. Yea, good times. Take it easy for a while Clarky, no need to rush anything for our $5.25 million golden boy.

Wow, I can understand some frustration, but some people here are straight up angry. :laugh: He's just a hockey player guys.

stavs*

Oct 11, 2010
Toronto
my reaction:

dvcxb.gif

Oct 19, 2007
I never wish injury upon anyone, absolutely a horrible thing to do.

Do I care that David Clarkson is missing from the lineup? NOPE :yo:
It took me a while to understand who or why people would wish injury on any player let alone a Leaf.. Finally, I accepted that these people that wish such things are little children that are not old enough to understand the concept of " team ". When they grow a little older and get close to their teens they will start growing up..

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
I'm guessing something has been hindering him for a while. No matter how much or how little skill he has, he's always been a good physical presence except for the last month or so.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario

Clarkson hasn't been good this year but that stat is ridiculously skewed. Clarkson was out when we had a completely healthy line up and came back to Kadri-McClement-Smith-Smithson as our centre depth. Then got injured again when Bozak got back. Lately has been the only time he has played on a semi-healthy roster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad