News Article: Clarkson article on MLHS

kujo31

Aug 18, 2007
Just read the article put up on Maple Leafs Hot Stove that goes in depth on what Clarkson's # mean for the Leafs and what type of player he was in NJ
Heading into free agency nearly every Leafs fan knew that Nonis wanted to bring in David Clarkson, a prototypical Carlyle guy. Well, I’m sure you all know that Nonis got his man, and at a hefty $5.25 million cap hit for 7 years. There’s been much discussion since the signing about the contract Nonis gave to Clarkson and I don’t particularly want to beat a dead horse. So, without really delving into the subject of whether or not I think he’s worth that money or term, I want to give Leafs fans a look into what Clarkson brings to the table.

http://mapleleafshotstove.com/2013/07/16/what-to-expect-david-clarkson/

Really good article and makes me excited for Clarkson, exactly the type of player we need :handclap:

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Good information throughout the article, describing exactly what Clarkson brings offensively.

Will JVR go to the 2nd powerplay to park in front of the net now since we got Clarkson who does a better job at it? (For now)

Clarkson-Bozak-Kessel
Phaneuf-Franson

JVR-Kadri-Lupul
Gardiner-Gunnar/Liles?(if he's here)/Rielly?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad