Cifu Corrects THN Writer (again)

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
And it continues with Edmonton Sports Radio Host Dustin Nielson of TSN1260. Sorry. I couldn't figure out how to embed a Tweet.

"More people at the Oilers orientation camp today than a Panthers GAME."

Tranq

Dec 13, 2008
I hope this gives our owner motivation to spend money and put a winning hockey team out there.

Bjugstud

Jul 2, 2015
I hope this gives our owner motivation to spend money and put a winning hockey team out there.

Me too. It's great that Cifu is putting these phony journalists in their place, but actions speak louder than words. The same problem remains, we have little to no scoring. Ownership has to fix that.

Jan 19, 2006
And it continues with Edmonton Sports Radio Host Dustin Nielson of TSN1260. Sorry. I couldn't figure out how to embed a Tweet.

"More people at the Oilers orientation camp today than a Panthers GAME."

Edmonton seems to care far more about South Florida than South Florida cares about Edmonton.

I wonder why that is? :sarcasm:

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
While this guy is a clown there shouldn't be a thread dedicated to posting tweets of people ripping the team. Small of Panthers fans.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
While this guy is a clown there shouldn't be a thread dedicated to posting tweets of people ripping the team. Small of Panthers fans.

^ Seriously. Lets stop giving these idiots attention.

stop worrying about what these clowns say

It's not small or big of Panthers fans, what are we trying to win a nobel prize here? If people want to vent, let them vent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad