• More needed from Zona

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Yeah, I can't imagine Buffalo is offering anything for Chychrun. Dahlin, Power, Samuelsson already stacks 3/4 of our top 4 with LHD.

And not for nothing, but Chychrun is more of a high-event type of defenseman who would need offensive opportunity to get value for whatever he's paid. They already have that covered - twice no less - with in-house players. It's not that he's an erasure out there (say, Brodin in Minny) or a 2-way force of nature (McAvoy) or some lesser version of that. He's bent toward scoring situations and they have that pretty solidly covered.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Yeah, I can't imagine Buffalo is offering anything for Chychrun. Dahlin, Power, Samuelsson already stacks 3/4 of our top 4 with LHD.
There were supposed rumours not long ago & i believe he has strong links with the Pegula's...

He would presumably be acquired to play RHS. It's not completely impossible - but it does seem that there might be more realistic / better suited targets available elsewhere.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Anything is not possible. Mitts isn’t magically going to turn into McDavid overnight.

Mitts can improve. Thompson could regress. I just have a ton of doubt that Mitts overcomes Thompson given how last season went.
Mcdavid? Funny. I do believe mitts can be Hyman... I think he can be tough, win battles, stuck up for himself and pass better than Hyman. Mitts is smart enough w his decisions to play fast even though he isn't. He lost that after his injury.(now everyone wants to trade him like oloffson) . I'm not sure he got his quickness and confidence back last year at all, that he had in game one..

The break forces recovery and I have a feeling nobody will push himself more.

A short sophomore slump may happen shooting for Thompson early but will turn into rat-like secondary Skinner assists.. There are too many good players fir anybody to truly regress this year and his wife seems to have his back..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad