Proposal: Chychrun for Vilardi, Turcotte, and a 1st

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
Coyotes get two young centers with potential who haven't lived up to it yet plus a 1st round pick.
Kings get Chychrun to anchor their defense for the future as Doughty is not getting any younger.

Thoughts?

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Hesitant as a King's fan even though I think I through out this proposal when all the Chychrun stuff started. Rather use that package to try and get Provorov or someone else in the summer.
Vilardi has looked really really good on the wing in the AHL.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Here we go again. Chychrun sucks, take are mediocre prospects and our cap dump. Your dont have an Arena and...did I mention the player we want sucks.

Disagree that a first, Turcotte and Vilardi are "Mediocore" prospects. Would be a hell of a return for Arizona though they may prefer Bjornfot to Vilardi.

I was all about Chyrchun but now I am wondering was last year or this year the outlier? He is so young and gifted I think it is this year, but there are definitely more red flags now.

the arena shit sucks for everyone, but especially for Coyote fans. Not sure what it has to do with any trade talk.

Coyotes19c

Jul 27, 2021
Disagree that a first, Turcotte and Vilardi are "Mediocore" prospects. Would be a hell of a return for Arizona though they may prefer Bjornfot to Vilardi.

I was all about Chyrchun but now I am wondering was last year or this year the outlier? He is so young and gifted I think it is this year, but there are definitely more red flags now.

the arena shit sucks for everyone, but especially for Coyote fans. Not sure what it has to do with any trade talk.

people like to troll on the internet. It’s funny because they think we actually care.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Too much from LAK. Turcotte + Vilardi/15th is about right. Neither asset has blown anyone's doors off, but Chychrun's poor year has to be concerning for any team looking to acquire him.

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Shitting on the coyotes has always been one of the great American/Canadian pasttimes lol

Chychrun struggled immensely in the first half of the season but has been better of late. I think it's safe to say his play will settle and he'll be a top pair defenseman when these trade rumors are done and he's on a better squad.

Reactions: Nowotny

common12

Sep 10, 2011
Can any Kings fan tell me what has happened to Turcotte? I haven't seen him play in the AHL and just looking at his stats is kind of underwhelming. Has he had injuries or is his game just not translating yet?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad