OT: Christmas celebrations

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
As much as I love the Sharks, I love you guys more.

I mean, you guys have NEVER disappointed me by never winning the Cup. I mean, every year a Sharks fan wins the SNOG Cup (not a VGK fan, not a Kings fan, a Sharks fan). You cannot beat that legacy of success right there.

This place is truly my third home, a home away from home and away from the second home.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA

I mean, you guys have NEVER disappointed me by never winning the Cup. I mean, every year a Sharks fan wins the SNOG Cup (not a VGK fan, not a Kings fan, a Sharks fan). You cannot beat that legacy of success right there.

This place is truly my third home, a home away from home and away from the second home.

That explains that boy in the corner who looks an awful lot like you.

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
I'm with Nieto: eating tamales.

Except I'm making mine right now. Guajillos are soaking in pork broth for the mole as I type this.

Happy Holidays, you bunch of whackos!
I find your ideas intriguing and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

My family is also doing tamales, but we ordered them from a local restaurant.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
What’s the URL for where I can place my order? 😉

I find your ideas intriguing and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

My family is also doing tamales, but we ordered them from a local restaurant.
First batch is now steaming in the ollas. This is 5lbs of masa. I have another 20lbs of masa to go. I made so much mole, lmao (13lbs of pork).

R7NMLm.jpeg

sharski

Jun 4, 2012

slocal: *trades hotcabbagesoup to r/SanJoseSharks for an offensive memelord with 1 year remaining on their contract*

slocal": You never know when these deals come available, and, believe me, we did not sign hotcabbagesoup to make this deal, we signed hotcabbagesoup because they're a heck of a poster. At drafts sometimes things come available. We can't always dictate the timing of when deals happen."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad