Confirmed with Link: Christian Dvorak signs ELC

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Yes it is a serious question. Besides Wheeler,and that really wasn't our fault, I can't think of any. I'm not saying there isn't but I can't recall any.

Turris Mueller tikhanov off the top of my head. Combined with Wheeler it was a good 5 years of suck, which leads to battered coyote fan syndrome.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Turris Mueller tikhanov off the top of my head. Combined with Wheeler it was a good 5 years of suck, which leads to battered coyote fan syndrome.
Turris and Wheeler definitely, Tikhanov and Mueller eh not really. Mueller was basically done by the time he left here. Sure he had that Stempniak like post trade surge but that was it. Wheeler is the one that really hurt though. Not just because he literally got away without ever playing a single game in a Coyotes uniform but it's how it happened. The Coyotes were laughed at for reaching for him and he rewards their faith in him by exploiting a loophole and jumping ship. All after developing on the Coyotes dime too. **** that guy!!!

Seriously imagine how much different the team would look if just him and Turris managed to not be little *****es?!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad