Value of: Chris Tierney

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Apparently Ottawa GM said they had enough picks . I am sure he is referring to this year . So I would offer 1st in 2021 + Puljujarvi for Ennis, Namestnikov and Tierney . Would have to send back a few cap dumps to make the cap work .

value wise I break it down like this

Namestnikov -Puljujarvi . I think value wise it favours the Sens but with the require dumps coming back it’s fair

1st- Tierney and Ennis again I think the value favours the Sens

Cap dumps Gagner + Manning + Russell

Gagner is a usefully player if you resign him at 1 million other wise he is gone in a couple of months

Manning is dogshit but has to move for cap

Russell gets bashed by everyone and while he does have his warts and is over paid by a couple of million he is not a bad player defensively but he needs to be paired with a puck moving D . He can’t move the puck very well . Russell has an extra year so maybe the Sens retain on Namestnikov and Ennis and Edmonton retains on Russell . Of course Russell may not waive his NTC for the Sens . If that’s the case pick another dump

I wouldn't say no to that....but I would like a wee bit more coming back to the Sens. Perhaps add a 2nd round pick or something, as a 2021 first has way less value than a 2020 first.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
2nd-2020 from Buffalo for Tierney.

I've said I'd do that deal basically since you got Tierney.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad