Chris O'Hearn

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Apparently Minnesota just hired him from your organization to be one of our Assistant Managers; mainly in contracts, negotiations, and that sort of thing. Do you guys know anything about O'Hearn? Any strengths or weaknesses? I know it's kind of tough because he didn't do a lot of visible things, but how do you feel about your team's salary and cap?

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Let's put it this way - we have an owner who has no money and we've spent most of the past couple of years acquiring dead contracts to get us to the cap floor without paying real money. So if you're looking for an economizer, O'Hearn is probably your man.

Outside of that, I have no idea if he's going to be any good for you. Sorry!

Reactions: MIG

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
He's been here awhile, and we've never been in cap trouble. So he'll do great :)

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Apparently Minnesota just hired him from your organization to be one of our Assistant Managers; mainly in contracts, negotiations, and that sort of thing. Do you guys know anything about O'Hearn? Any strengths or weaknesses? I know it's kind of tough because he didn't do a lot of visible things, but how do you feel about your team's salary and cap?
Are the Minnesota Wild are about to become the Minnesota Purge? Lots and lots of changes coming.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad