Chris Kreider Hat Trick - Nomination for ugliest hatty ever?

KingDeathMetal

Jun 7, 2015
Long Island, NY
Matt Puempel's hat trick from this week was even uglier. Two were deflections.

BTW, where are all the "Kreider will never develop into legit top line scoring power forward because he wasn't a superstar in college" people? He'd be on pace for something like 38 goals with a full 82 games.

Last edited:

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
For some reason I thought this was gonna be on Kreider's appearance rather than how the goals went in lol.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York

BTW, where are all the "Kreider will never develop into legit top line scoring power forward because he wasn't a superstar in college" people? He'd be on pace for something like 38 goals with a full 82 games.

But those were legit tips. They didn't go off his knee, twice.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Kreider is a ****ing savage. One of the best wingers in the league so far this year.

Deserves every bounce he got tonight.

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
It was an ugly hattrick and so was Puempel´s hattrick against Coyotes in our game before this one lol

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
The only way it could have been uglier if the one that did not go of his knee would have been an own goal with him being the Ranger to touch it last.

The sad thing is that I even had him in our pool as the guy to score the GWG and lost.

Life of an Avs fan in the 2016/17 season I guess...

Montreal Shadow

Feb 18, 2008
Montreal

His career high is 49pts. Still not legit top line material.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad