Chris Holt gets no respect.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Why isn't HE talked about more when we mention the top echelon of goaltending prospects? The man was an absolute rock this year in the NHL and has the best save % in the entire league by a decent amount. He posted an absolute perfect 1.000%.

Chris gets absolutely no respect in regards to his immense skill.

I mean, all this talk about Pogostick, Price is Right, and Flask make me wonder why in the world there isn't just a little bit of room in our hearts for the mighty Chris Holt.

It's a shame.

Buffalo87

thehosers dot com
Mar 22, 2006
Rochester
Jon Prescription said:
Why isn't HE talked about more when we mention the top echelon of goaltending prospects? The man was an absolute rock this year in the NHL and has the best save % in the entire league by a decent amount. He posted an absolute perfect 1.000%.

Chris gets absolutely no respect in regards to his immense skill.

I mean, all this talk about Pogostick, Price is Right, and Flask make me wonder why in the world there isn't just a little bit of room in our hearts for the mighty Chris Holt.

It's a shame.

1.000%!!!! :amazed: :amazed:

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Buffalo87 said:
Huh? I mean I know next to nothing about this guy...but you're kidding right?

Does it look like he's kidding? Holt is the next in line of the great goaltenders that play for the Broadway Blueshirts.

He will be winning the Vezina every year, starting next.

Fans will bow down to his very presence.

Martin what?

Dominator who?

Patrick where?

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Firefly said:
Chris Holt has the speed of a mongoose, reflexes of a cat.

He actually ATE Julie the Cat for breakfast once and absorbed her powers of the goal. It's secretly where his skill comes from.

Whoever eats Chris Holt will gain the skill next.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Firefly said:
Chris Holt has the speed of a mongoose, reflexes of a cat.
and the dexterity of a Walrus

and not those middle of the pack Walruses, a top notch dexterical machine

TheZherdev

Jul 4, 2004
Next year Chris "THE FORT" Holt will nab the starting job from Lundqvist all right. Vezina his rookie season too. Just watch. Word on the street says he has John Davidson like commentary skills too. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad