Recalled/Assigned: Chris Didomenico

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Just put Condon in net and Dil do on the first line.

We'll be protected and ready to f*** em' up.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Good for him. Get a few games and an NHL paycheck for a bit. You never know....the guy might be a competent fill-in you can plug into the lineup for 15-20 games per year without missing a beat.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Good for him. Get a few games and an NHL paycheck for a bit. You never know....the guy might be a competent fill-in you can plug into the lineup for 15-20 games per year without missing a beat.

For sure, just look at Pyatt. He had more of a resume but i think most of us were thibking wtf at that one.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
I'm excited to see DiDomenico. He has good vision/passing & will be hungry to show something. It's also turning colder & the Leafs should start falling any day now (outta the playoffs). And I got 4 Lauriers riding on this one, so Go Sens Go!

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Playing with Thompson and Pyatt

That sure is a small 4th line, really would have prefered to see Paul up here. I guess Dido has been the only one scoring in Bingo so he earned it but I dont see how he is a fit as a 4th line player. Unless they plan on playing him in Smiths spot.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Another small soft AHL player although this one is also lacking in skill, but hey GB loves him too. Should be interesting to see how he deals with Matt Martin tonight.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Another small soft AHL player although this one is also lacking in skill, but hey GB loves him too. Should be interesting to see how he deals with Matt Martin tonight.
? Matt Martin is the least of our worries tonight lol.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Better than dzingel

Thing is he looks so much smarter than Dzingel with the puck. He never just gives it away, he always has something in mind and doesn't just dump the puck away. Few players have that, kinda like Stone.

Not the fastest guy out there but he's smart and plays really well.

Reactions: Cosmix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad