Choose your opening night lineup (Vote - #2 RW)

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
As of now, pretty much what I expected, except the Gally/PAP switch.

People voting Sekac over Gallagher, lol.

EDIT: New country, new system, different ice and you want him to get 2nd line minutes right off the bat?

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
As of now, pretty much what I expected, except the Gally/PAP switch.

People voting Sekac over Gallagher, lol.

EDIT: New country, new system, different ice and you want him to get 2nd line minutes right off the bat?

Well I'm pretty sure you are going to vote Bourque in the lineup, so I'm going with your optimism: Sekac makes it big ;)

Could have also gone with Bournival here. Personally I want Gallagher with Eller and that's why I didn't pick him. Pretty good pick however. I just believe in balancing lines rather than stacking whoever is best. The goal is to win after all.

Oct 22, 2012
Well I'm pretty sure you are going to vote Bourque in the lineup, so I'm going with your optimism: Sekac makes it big ;)

Could have also gone with Bournival here. Personally I want Gallagher with Eller and that's why I didn't pick him. Pretty good pick however. I just believe in balancing lines rather than stacking whoever is best. The goal is to win after all.

Having Bournival in the top 6 is not the best way to win. He is a good bottom 6 player however.

I think our bottom 9 will have a nice balance of scoring/two way play/grit if Bourque has really turned it around. Not holding my breath though.

From The Couch

Jan 14, 2014
West PQ
Pacioretty- Desharnais- Gallagher
Chucky- Pleks- P.A.
Bournival/Sekac- Eller- Bourque
Prust- Malholtra- Weise

4th line is arguably one of the best 4th lines in the league.

Not sure about that 3rd line though.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

That was the line-up I posted in the second thread (I added the extras)
Pacioretty - DD - Gallagher
Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Parenteau
Sekac - Eller - Bourque
Prust - Malhotra - Weise
extra: Bournival, Moen

Markov - Subban
Emelin - Gilbert
Beaulieu - Weaver
extra: Tinordi or Pateryn or Drewiske

Price
Budaj

So yeah, both Bourque and Sekac are in.