Choose your opening night lineup (Vote - #2 C)

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
I should be eller in terms of which wingers he will be playing with. Pleks will still have the most ice time... But should be with the 3rd line wingers still managing 40-50 pts

RussCourtnallsGhost

Jul 10, 2006
Montreal
Plekanec (really, it's not even close with with Therrien as coach). I love Eller, but he’s gotta prove more offensively, or just be an ideal 3rd line center. Galchenyuk needs some playing time with the big boys anyway.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Plekanec (really, it's not even close with with Therrien as coach). I love Eller, but he’s gotta prove more offensively, or just be an ideal 3rd line center. Galchenyuk needs some playing time with the big boys anyway.

Like producing at the same rate at ES since 2012 ? Because thats what hes doing.

The only difference between Eller, DDlicious and plek is the playing time and the PP. Well, that and Eller is younger, bigger, faster, better.

Saintpatrick*

Should be Eller with Chucky but Therrien's 2nd center will always be Pleks.

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
Plekanec is the safer, smarter player for now. Rarely makes a bad play. Eller's still got some work to do when it comes to his senseless dipsy-dood'ling with the puck before passing it off to no one.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I went back and forth between Plekanec and Eller. Went with Plekanec but I wouldn't be against Eller in that role and putting Gallagher on the right wing spot to reunite the EGG line.

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
I went with Eller because I expect Gallagher to be voted as the #2 RW and I think Eller works better with those 2 than Plekanec does.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
I want Eller playing with Galchenyuk and having both of them rip a new arse to MT who doesnt trust both the kids.

Gallagher played a good portion of the year on the first line with Pacioretty and Desharnais, how did Therrien not "trust" him?

MsChanandlerBong

The Chan-Chan Man
Jul 29, 2011
Ottawa
Like producing at the same rate at ES since 2012 ? Because thats what hes doing.

The only difference between Eller, DDlicious and plek is the playing time and the PP. Well, that and Eller is younger, bigger, faster, better.

Yes, he was especially great when he has one assist in about 50 regular season games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad