Line Combos: Choose your 4th line centre -The Poll-

Which player would you like too see centre the 4th line for the next few games? -March 14th-

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
anyone but Weal, he hasn't even been that good in the AHL.
Some players 'shine' in the bigger league. I know it's a stretch but I have the old school mentality; If a 4th line C can win faceoffs I am happy. Haven't seen Weal's faceoff stats in Laval though. But again, even with your dislike, I'm pretty sure you would agree he'd be better at centre than Byron, no? Can we agree atleast on Vejdemo if Evans is to be sidelined for Byron @ C?

By the way, remember that the title of the poll says "for the next few games" as in temporary for as long as Byron is the Ducharme choice...

Last edited:

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
If he can continue playing well in Laval, would like to see Poehling get his shot. He’s the most talented of our options and offers size and speed to the group. Plus I could see him fitting in well with Perry and Byron.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Thought I heard or read somewhere Vejdemo’s game is ahead of Poehling right now

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I acquire a 3c

I use Danault

4D chess
OrderlyActualBluegill-max-1mb.gif

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
For what it's worth the poll is for a few games and reevaluate. Not the whole season. As everyone knows this is Byron second stint as 4C. I am the only one with a Weal vote but this is a protest from me since I/we all know Byron is not the match.

So basically either stop the Byron crap and go with Evans or the poll choices.

Reactions: Runner77

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
I acquire a 3c

I use Danault

4D chess
How many teams wants a center now?
Who are you willing to give for that 3c?
What if we get that C and he becomes quickly a deception while the player we give becomes good?

I think Evans can come back. Or getting a 4c won't hurt the team.
In the summer the new gm could adress the C problem.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
How many teams wants a center now?
Who are you willing to give for that 3c?
What if we get that C and he becomes quickly a deception while the player we give becomes good?

I think Evans can come back. Or getting a 4c won't hurt the team.
In the summer the new gm could adress the C problem.
It was a joke, IDGAF about the 4th line C, its inconsequential to the team. The fourth lines crap ? Play ur better lines more. Simple.

This team sucks, not because the fourth line is bad, but because the top end is bad.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
It was a joke, IDGAF about the 4th line C, its inconsequential to the team. The fourth lines crap ? Play ur better lines more. Simple.

This team sucks, not because the fourth line is bad, but because the top end is bad.
Oh I was thinking you were serious. You got me on that one.
You're right, what the heck the 4th line.
Anyway the problem start with the D. They are slow, they make mistakes so the C have to play deeper and when they get out of the zone it's time for a line change. The same story is repeating since a month.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Oh I was thinking you were serious. You got me on that one.
You're right, what the heck the 4th line.
Anyway the problem start with the D. They are slow, they make mistakes so the C have to play deeper and when they get out of the zone it's time for a line change. The same story is repeating since a month.
Yes, a better top 4 defender changes the whole team.

frapp10

Feb 21, 2015
Give Vejdemo a shot while he’s been hot. Guys 25 years old not sure how much better he can get developing down there

Reactions: Holystik

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars

I get your point. But at this time the obvious only plausible choice is on the 4th line C. The rest, you know, is not about to change. So let me have some poll fun instead of the usuals make a wish trade threads which are not happening. At least it's realistic.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Habs should continue with Evans, dude has surprised overall and has done far more good than bad. He is certainly not one of the problems on the team.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Evans points totals are nothing special, but the 4th line hasn't been an issue and have held their own defensively.

If anything, with the condensed schedule give Evans a night off once in a while and try out Vedejmo.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Some players 'shine' in the bigger league. I know it's a stretch but I have the old school mentality; If a 4th line C can win faceoffs I am happy. Haven't seen Weal's faceoff stats in Laval though. But again, even with your dislike, I'm pretty sure you would agree he'd be better at centre than Byron, no? Can we agree atleast on Vejdemo if Evans is to be sidelined for Byron @ C?

By the way, remember that the title of the poll says "for the next few games" as in temporary for as long as Byron is the Ducharme choice...

no I don't think Weal would be better then Byron. If they were to send Evans down, Vejdemo would be the choice imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad