choose one line

HolyShot*

If you had to be stuck in an elevator with one line, one D pairing and one goalie, who would you choose. 12 hours. Use stanley cup winning roster or one consisting of current/recently moved players, ie. Scuderi, richardson. Whole point is so that younger fans can relate to players you use. Ill go first:

Penner richards carter cuz those guys would be funny as hell and probably have some booze on them.

Doughty mitch cuz there would be some great conversation. Was gonna go with amart and greene cuz greene is funny as hell but chose doughts pair.

Quick. Quiet guy until he's had a couple drinks then it seems like he let's it go. Flame away ****ers. Let's hear it. Its the offseason yay!

gtwyc

FlyingHeadButts4All
Jun 5, 2011
los angeles, ca
Penner Richardson gagne
Doughty Greene
Bernier

I think gags and bernier could be fun to hang around, French Canadians seem likeable and funny. Doughtys a jackass and would probably get his ass beat by the rest after a few hours lol Penner Richardson and Greene are all funny guys. #offseasonproblems

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Alexander Frolov - Mike Richards - Wayne Simmonds

Drew Doughty - Slava Voynov

Jonathan Bernier

KingsFan17

Jun 20, 2008
Fontana
Penner-Richards-Westgarth
Greene-Doughty
Quick

Took Westgarth over carter because I want to see if Richards calls Carter or his girl first. Plus westgarth is more likely to bust the door open if we're stuck too long.

KingKopitar11*

Carter - Richards - penner

Doughty - Greene

Bernier

Weird thread idea though.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
I would want to get punched in the junk by Jeff Carter's Gf. Speaking of her someone please post a picture of her I'de appreciate it.
"Stuck in an elevator" huh? Well, is that what you call it these days. There is nothing wrong with two men riding in an elevator together. Platonically, of course.

I guess I'll go ahead and start my thread titled "Who would you rather be punched in the junk by?" since it looks like that is the direction we're headed anyway.

HolyShot*

I'd get punched by doughty. Seems like hed have the weakest punch on the team. Him or amart.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
I would want to get punched in the junk by Jeff Carter's Gf. Speaking of her someone please post a picture of her I'de appreciate it.

When I was in sea isle and I went to give Carter the painting I did of him and Richards, she came to the door in a towel. This is the only part of the story my guy friends are interested in :laugh:

And:

Carter-Richards-Lewis

Doughty-Greene

Quick

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
When I was in sea isle and I went to give Carter the painting I did of him and Richards, she came to the door in a towel. This is the only part of the story my guy friends are interested in :laugh:

And:

Carter-Richards-Lewis

Doughty-Greene

Quick

homer_simpson_drooling.gif

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
Lol, sorry guys. I'm afraid the moment was wasted on me. I was just disappointed that it wasn't Carter in the same situation. She's an awesome girl though.

HolyShot*

Lol, sorry guys. I'm afraid the moment was wasted on me. I was just disappointed that it wasn't Carter in the same situation. She's an awesome girl though.
I was right. You're a chick. O man, even better...

HolyShot*

And:

Carter-Richards-Lewis

Doughty-Greene

Quick

Its ok if you're a dude. :)

Albi

Nov 24, 2004
Claro - Switzerland
Irina Shayk-Kate Upton-Michelle Jenneke

Meisha Tate-Gina Carrano

Stacy Keibler
Let's give some sense to this thread, I like your post buddy...but it's useless without pictures.
My favorite "stuck in an elevator lineup" below:

LW: Madalina Ghenea
madalina-ghenea-a-inceput-anul-cu-un-pictorial-hot-hot-hot-28593-3.jpg

C: Brooklyin Decker
Brooklyn-Decker-61-630x419.jpg

RW: Bar Rafaeli
600full-bar-refaeli.jpg

LD: Kate Upton
url
kate-upton-10.jpg

RD: Jamie Chung
570_Jamie-Chung-set-for-return-in-Once-Upon-a-Time-season-three-8959.jpg