CHL Streaming buy rate

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
Who has inside scoop on what kind of dollars this is bringing in? And the split. all goes in big pot and divied up equally?
Smart to get cash from where ever and not rely solely on bums in seats but can it ever be enough?
Yes still the minor leagues technically ( in quality that is ) but maybe just good enough for now.

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020
Good question. Wondered this myself. I can't imagine CHL TV has broad appeal, basically limited to families, scouts and hardcore fans who have season tickets and want to follow the team's away games... the numbers have to be pretty small.

Michigan Magic

Nov 3, 2023
Hattiesburg
Who has inside scoop on what kind of dollars this is bringing in? And the split. all goes in big pot and divied up equally?
Smart to get cash from where ever and not rely solely on bums in seats but can it ever be enough?
Yes still the minor leagues technically ( in quality that is ) but maybe just good enough for now.
Yeah I've watched a few games this year and some arenas barely have anyone there. I thought Canadians loved hockey.

donjohnson

Jan 29, 2013
Yeah I've watched a few games this year and some arenas barely have anyone there. I thought Canadians loved hockey.
Depends on the team, day of the week and time of year. London gets 9000 a game because they're the only game in town. Meanwhile Missisauga is in the GTO market and is competing with the Leafs and Marlies and gets like 2300. I'm in Saginaw and on a Wednesday night game we're lucky if we've got 1500 in the building but after the 1st of the year on a Saturday night, we'll have 4000+ most nights.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad