GDT: CHL playoffs, Round Two

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I see where you're going with this.

I think both players could be good, Juolevi has shown a different side offensively this series, his wrister is definitely better then tanev, I wonder if he can develop a slapper.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Good to hear. Nice to see Juolevi being more "involved" offensively. I've been down on the pick but I really do want to see him develop well. This is a nice sign.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Olli Juolevi is a big game player. Pays his best when the stakes are the highest.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Atta boy, Olli Juolevi. Was at work with no data plan and had to get someone to text me the score - Olli scoring the series winner made my (k)night

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
I think both players could be good, Juolevi has shown a different side offensively this series, his wrister is definitely better then tanev, I wonder if he can develop a slapper.

Sergachev reminds me more of Kulikov than Gonchar. I don't think Sergachev is going to come close to Gonchar either offensively or defensively. Sergachev is going to be better defensively than Gonchar but he won't be as good offensively either.

docbenton

Dec 6, 2014
Juolevi is in pretty much full shutdown mode. I haven't seen him join the rush once at ES lol. Bouchard on the other hand is in on every other rush, but good for him, he's done a good job offensively and hasn't been completely horrible in his own end. 17 yo 2018-eligible has big shot.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
If London shuts the door for the rest of the game, not only will they be up 1-0 in the series, but Jason Robertson will be the OHL leader in playoff points.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I'm guessing 5 games.

Remember how POTENT London's offense was last year with 319 GF.

Well Erie had that same total this year.

I mean 46 - 11 in shots is insanely one-sided.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad