Prospect Info: CHL, NCAA & European Prospects Thread | Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

BomaLightDevils

Jan 15, 2011
Copenhagen
From BC interruption:

Santini's Injury

In addition to missing Santini during the long stretch he was out for (basically all of November and December and a few weeks of January), Santini also never quite looked 100% upon his return. His shot block numbers were halved this year despite playing on a team that spent more time in its own end, and he was never quite the same imposing physical presence upon his return.

When healthy, Santini is one of the best defensive defensemen in college hockey; let's hope he's ready and 100% in October.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Good to see Q stepping up again. Also good to see his season extended a little longer. More time to build on his rep.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Quenneville has 18 points in 13 playoff games and is a plus 9.

Mr. Clutch?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
What I like about JQ aside from seemingly rising to the occasion in playoff games is that he is not a pushover like Zajac.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
I'm curious as to why Blake Coleman hasn't signed with the team. He had another great year with Miami this year. He's a natural goal scorer but I'm wondering if there is any NHL potential there?
Thanks

Speculation is Blake Coleman hasn't signed because he's finishing the last few weeks of college. It seems like he really wants the degree to fall back on if pro hockey doesn't work out for him. In an article released recently, he talked about how much he appreciates and respects the Devils organization, and a poster on here said that Blake's been following the Albany Devils on Twitter, so it doesn't appear that he is opposed to signing here. We'll have to see what happens, but I'm optimistic that he'll be signed once he finishes at Miami.

I think most people believe that Blake could slot into a bottom six, energy forward type role. Some even think he could push for a spot in the Devils lineup next season. I guess we'll have to see what happens when he signs, assuming he does sign.

thethinglonger

Castron & Crew
Dec 1, 2014
New Jersey
Blandisi with 2 assists + 1 empty net goal today at Barrie beats Belleville 4-2. Barrie sweeps Belleville and moves on to the next round of the OHL playoffs .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig