OT: Chips vs M and M's

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Well? Which?

I love the salty crunch of chips (sour cream and onion is my fav) so that is always my preference but yet M & M's are just awesome. Regular and peanut --- love them both.

Sometimes, ya just need both

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
For a snack during games I like Quaker sour cream and onion rice cakes, they are not only good but light.
In the battle to stay at around 182 pounds have to lay off the M and M's. :cry:

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
I'd choose Chips over M&Ms any day. My favorite are the kettle cooked.

You do need both sometimes. I live how well the sweetness of chocolate compliments the saltiness of the chips.

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
Quick question. Am I the only crazy person who prefers kettle cooked potato chips over chocolate chip cookies and chocolate in general?

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee
Quick question. Am I the only crazy person who prefers kettle cooked potato chips over chocolate chip cookies and chocolate in general?

Nope. I'm not a big chocolate guy. I'd take tater chips over chocolate....

...unless it's chocolate covered strawberries. I can't resist those. My ex used to make cheesecake stuffed ones. They were phenominal

scott99

May 13, 2005
Great Neck had a small little festival today, and they had fried Oreos. Insanely good. I'll take M&Ms over chips usually. Now butter popcorn or Cracker Jacks, that's a different story.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
embarrassingly I thought this was a debate about our chips "prospects/young guys" making the team over Martin and McDonald....

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Try and track these down --- at first you are probably like "HELL NO".. but then you are like "OH YES!!!"

and then the bag is empty..

img_8772.jpg

Fantom

Jan 5, 2006
Well? Which?

I love the salty crunch of chips (sour cream and onion is my fav) so that is always my preference but yet M & M's are just awesome. Regular and peanut --- love them both.

Sometimes, ya just need both

I like kettle Chips or Chedder and sour cream

simbo042

Apr 24, 2013
Newcastle, UK
My mother is from England, so I go over every few years and I can't get enough of Walkers Crisps with just salt.
So good!!!!

Good choice! I just had some for lunch... If you travel abroad elsewhere, Walkers sell their crisps as "Lays" in other countries.

I'm a firm fan of the big three: Ready Salted, Cheese and Onion, and Salt and Vinegar. Most of the other flavours are variations on these or just not as good!

Although I tend to make an exception for the occasional Paprika flavour...;)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00