GDT: chicar

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Well, I do own an F150, but I don't eat fast food and I'm not overweight. Sorry, you're still not cutting it. Other than being a young, sleazy European (her words, not mine) you really aren't bringing much to the table.
I am like Canes, nothing much to offer, but I can be great at times.
Well she knows where to find me, if she changes her mind!

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Yeah, and you wouldn’t call Sandis Ozolinsh sleazy, would you?

EDIT: I mean, you wouldn’t call Arturs Irbe sleazy, would you?

Not me, it was my wife calling Euros sleazy. I'm sure she would because all goalies are weird to begin with.

But since Latvia adopted the Euro in 2014, they all must be sleazy. Makes sense.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
pizza-napoletana.jpg

Yeah, pizza is bad! but somebody has to eat it. I will make this effort!

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
In Latvia?

Oh, I didn't know that's where he was from.

But it does look like Latvia adopted the Euro in 2014? So I guess the answer is yes.

Latvian lats - Wikipedia

At least you found that out by your own guys :D
Yeah, and you wouldn’t call Sandis Ozolinsh sleazy, would you?

EDIT: I mean, you wouldn’t call Arturs Irbe sleazy, would you?

Not me, it was my wife calling Euros sleazy. I'm sure she would because all goalies are weird to begin with.

But since Latvia adopted the Euro in 2014, they all must be sleazy. Makes sense.

Irbe and Ozoliņš are the reasons why I became Cans fan, Canes 2002 cup run was the first NHL games I ever saw

wasn't there some troll from forever ago (not this board, some other one. Fanhome?) who was always calling Latvians lazy or something?

We might be many things, but for sure we are not lazy. Look at our national hockey team, we work our ass of because there is no big talent in our squad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad