Pre-Game Talk: Chicago @ Toronto: Bedard comes to Town - October 16th at 7 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Been waiting for this game. I’m pulling for this kid and hope he’s the real deal.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Bedard will be buzzing again tonight, these young phenoms love to have huge games in Toronto, but I would love to see Minten outshine his buddy tonight.

Woll is in. He had one bad outing in preseason (AHL team in front of him) but I’d like to see a rebound and have a dominating game from him.

The Toronto Maple Leafs are 12-11-5 on Mondays at home between October 15, 2018 and October 15, 2023.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
What does everyone have against Domi? I thought he’s looked pretty good
He's been ok. Some braindead moments defensively and inconsistent effort shift to shift. Feel like he's capable of being more of a sparkplug and would like to see that more. We have enough cerebral offensive minded guys, for a guy on a one year deal he needs to find other ways to separate himself and bring value.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Can't underestimate the Chicago team as they've been not bad so far, even tho they're largely a one line team. Gotta stay out of the box and keep Bedard to the outside.

Korchinski is another slick rookie I've been impressed with, very skilled. He looks to be their best D prospect who lines up with Bedard as their top fwd prospect.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Time for marner to pot his 2nd. Hattie?
Chicago keeps looking to give the puck to Bedard for a shot. I'd rather Marner pick off those passes than get a hattie. There are plenty on the team that can score these days.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Countdown until he inevitably demands a trade to his mom's favorite team.

Woll?
Would love to see Woll do well and become the number 1. The D and goaltending are still unanswered so filling that hole with a long term solution would really help.

Until then, I’m interested in watching Bedard. I got hooked on him in the WJHC last year.

Reactions: al secord

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
While Minten has been quiet I have been impressed how defensively sound he has been. That’s going to be a big reason if he sticks past 9 games. You can see that hockey IQ he knows where he needs to be defensively on the ice.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Yes that’s surprising, pro drinking and driving isn’t obviously ridiculous.

What’s funny is that for all the complaints it is really not pro-drinking and driving. The song is about him recognizing his depression is causing self destructive behaviors in his “pursuit of happiness”.

In the grand scheme of the lyrics he’s actually recognzing that drinking and driving is wrong.

Last edited:

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
Will be nice to see Woll start.

And excited for a first look at Bedard.

Hope switching around the lines will help Domi do... something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad