GDT: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Montreal Canadiens- 1/14/16 SN-E, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
You obviously never watched the Habs last game. Eller was a force all nite long along the left boards. Will definitely help the Galchenyuk line as it was always lost trying to retrieve the puck. I agree with the person who said this is about the best lines Habs can ice at this point.

Eller is always a force along the boards... but that's the only place where he is a force. He`s less of a top 6 player than Carr is by far.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
FYI... Anisimov flew in for the game today after being ill and is expected to rejoin the 2nd line.

Also, the Hawks promising rookie Dman Gustaffson has a lower body injury and is out, so the Habs may get to skate circles around Rob Scuderi in addition to Rozsival.

I love Panera Bread! Don't have any up in Northern Ontario though! :shakehead

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I really dont' understand the logic behind carr on the 4th and Byron on the 3rd lol

I don't understand the logic of Andrew Shaw on the Hawks 1st line either

Who really cares....this isn't where the game is won/lost

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
habs going to get smoked tonight. the puffing muppet behind the bench will say team is tired and injured and all that jazz. moar excuses moar grinders moar line blending
:yo:

AshyHabs

Biceps>Brains
Dec 27, 2015
Montreal
I've been watching some hawks games and I really don't know how the Habs can beat them. Kane is just a god, Panarin tearing it up (In the lead for the Calder), not to mention a certain Jonathan Toews and others who are playing very well. I still hope habs win it but I got a feeling we're gonna get blown out.

4-1 Hawks

#becausehabswillneverwinthisgame

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Am I the only one who said this in a Josh Gorges "Lets go Red!!!" voice? :laugh:

Brought back memories of Gorges making those empty rah-rah speeches that no one in the dressing room paid attention to. And they he'd hop on the ice and get plastered against the glass.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Call me crazy but after four days of no hockey I'm actually pumped to see the Hawks play.

Go Hawks!

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Tough game for the Habs tonight but every game is a tough one of late. MT promised the team if they pull off a win tonight it's milk and cookies for everyone after the game. :)

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Looking at the 3 games this week:
Home vs Hawks
Away vs Blues
Away vs Hawks

Beating Hawks or Blues on the road will be very difficult. Tonight is a tough game too, but it's their best bet this week. This is the game they need to win.

MrNasty

Jun 13, 2007
Nova Scotia
I also don't understand having Carr on the 4th line and Byron on the third. Based on productivity of the forwards the last 2 months they should both be playing on the 1st line.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
That one was of MB's better trades :laugh:

The drama surrounding that trade, twas like a continuation of Gorges's irritating nature while in the dressing room. I can't believe how a journeyman defenseman like Gorges had a no-trade clause to 15 teams. Good times.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
The Hawks won't take us seriously. The Habs will be hungry and rested. Kane might have partied last night in our fine city. PK will have a great game, he excells in big matches. Habs win 2-1.

or else if I'm wrong...

Let the blood bath begin!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The Hawks won't take us seriously. The Habs will be hungry and rested. Kane might have partied last night in our fine city. PK will have a great game, he excells in big matches. Habs win 2-1.

xdisu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad