GDT: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Montreal Canadiens- 1/14/16 SN-E, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Therrien will be happy. We worked hard. I think Therrien thinks everything is fine has effort = 2 points.

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005
I made one comment about Galchenyuk missing a golden chance to give us a 2 on 1 with his inability to make a decent pass, and somehow I got a bunch of bat **** insane people posting about DD and MT.... you guys are really quite ridiculous.

Talk about the game instead of inciting personal battles. Alot of ppl don't like DD's usage and his preferential treatment and Chucky's lack of ice time. That's a common theme amongst Habs fans on this board and around the world. Deal with it.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
I made one comment about Galchenyuk missing a golden chance to give us a 2 on 1 with his inability to make a decent pass, and somehow I got a bunch of bat **** insane people posting about DD and MT.... you guys are really quite ridiculous.

...no, you got called on BS; Galchenyuk had a great game and made all kinds of good passes...one wasn't tape to tape and you exaggerated that he can't make a decent pass...you got called on it...that's it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad