GDT: Chicago Blackhawks @ 7PM | Miss you long time Flower.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
40263c90-123f-45b4-96aa-51a94bcf2e7c_text.gif

808ada69-d78a-4539-afcf-d909f0d2a1d5_text.gif

587x.gif

I have not idea what the gifs are for, probably to make me feel less lazy lol​

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
If we score a goal they should do the opposing goalie chant they always do.

Either that or just stop doing it entirely. Everyone or no one.

If they want to use this as an opportunity to stop doing it completely then I would prefer that, I've never liked it.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Bad defense play and of course Lehner can't come up with a big save. Story of his career. He hasn't changed one bit since his Ottawa days.

Last edited:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Well this is interesting. Kind of embarrassing if we lose this.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
All season long this team has been allowing opposing players to get behind them. Whether it is a fumbling of the puck by our defenseman or they just f***ing camping over there, this shit seems to happen way to much.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
All season long this team has been allowing opposing players to get behind them. Whether it is a fumbling of the puck by our defenseman or they just f***ing camping over there, this shit seems to happen way to much.

McNabb doesn’t get caught often, probably because he never cheats forward, but I think he will be a big loss next season.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I wonder if the players hearts just weren’t in it tonight. I never met Fleury, never came close to crying tonight, don’t have his jersey and even I’m affected emotionally tonight. By that I mean I’m not as disappointed as I normally am after a loss.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Disappointing loss, but whatever. Incredible night. Blackhawks were trapping to slow the game down, we looked like Marchessault last year, we missed the net so much. And sorry, I just can't see us winning the Stanley Cup absent a goalie change. Lehner isn't terrible, he's also gives up one or two stoppable goals every single game. And please put in Brooks or Amadio in place of Koleslaw, he is awful.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Disappointing loss, but whatever. Incredible night. Blackhawks were trapping to slow the game down, we looked like Marchessault last year, we missed the net so much. And sorry, I just can't see us winning the Stanley Cup absent a goalie change. Lehner isn't terrible, he's also gives up one or two stoppable goals every single game. And please put in Brooks or Amadio in place of Koleslaw, he is awful.

Lehner hasn't changed much since his Ottawa days. I would know since I watched him a lot when he was on Ottawa. Make some nice saves, then let's in some goals he should have saved. He is on a better defensive team than that Ottawa team even though I still think this teams defense could be better, but he is still suffering the same fate as when he was on Ottawa.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

We couldn't win the Stanley Cup with our previous goalie either.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
True but the overall team is far superior.

Is it? We have no idea what changes still have to be made to fit Eichel or what he'll be like coming back. And the rosters we've iced for most of the season pale in comparison to what we put out in the playoffs last year.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I wonder if the players hearts just weren’t in it tonight. I never met Fleury, never came close to crying tonight, don’t have his jersey and even I’m affected emotionally tonight. By that I mean I’m not as disappointed as I normally am after a loss.
I just think the better goalie won, simple as that.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I just think the better goalie won, simple as that.

Yeah because Fleury would have stopped the massive, and very fortunate, deflection by our own defender on their second goal and Lehner wouldn't have been able to stop all our shots that totally missed the net from prime scoring areas.

I genuinely wonder why you're still here sometimes when your heart is elsewhere than with this team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad