Chiarelli Fired - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
I'm not even at the point where I've thought about their overall playing style. I'm just giddy that Neely is also tired of the 15 d to d reverse passes this team has used as the focal point of their transition game for the last 8 years. Him saying he wants to improve just that one aspect of their game makes me happy. :laugh:

Yeah this past 8 years as a Bruin fan sure has been a huge downer :laugh:

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
"Yay, Cam is leading this team back to Bruins-style hockey! Hard to play against!"

"Can we get Tyler Seguin and Kessel back?"

:amazed:

2014: "Thornton is cooked. Get rid of the trash."

2015: "This team is so soft. There's no identity!"

:amazed::amazed:

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I've only gotten more angry about this as time has gone on. Completely unwarranted firing. He should have been given another year.

njbruin*

Nov 17, 2007
"Yay, Cam is leading this team back to Bruins-style hockey! Hard to play against!"

"Can we get Tyler Seguin and Kessel back?"

:amazed:

2014: "Thornton is cooked. Get rid of the trash."

2015: "This team is so soft. There's no identity!"

:amazed::amazed:

2016 Claude just needs two shutdown Dmen - Chara & Seids are cooked.

pucky

Jan 11, 2011
What's the consensus here on all this?

Shouldn't Claude go as well? Most GMs want to choose their own guy (i.e. coach)? But, Neely said the next GM will decide what to do with the coaching staff. So, Julien is in limbo not knowing where he'll be until the next GM is hired.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=763416

"We told him that we really believe that once we go through the exhaustive search to find the next general manager, that we will leave it up to that GM to decide what he wants to do with our coaching staff," Neely said. "Claude certainly understood that."

It's a bit odd, isn't it? I think most Bruins fans wanted PC fired, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad