Proposal: CHI-STL

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
'Snagged' are you serious? Morgan Frost and Joel Farabee for Brayden Schenn. That will turn out to be a blow-out trade in favor of Flyers. That you must concede. Hextall was a master GM concerning developing prospect pool, no one can dispute that either
Don't forget jori lehtera. Are frost and fatabe in the nhl yet?

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
'Snagged' are you serious? Morgan Frost and Joel Farabee for Brayden Schenn. That will turn out to be a blow-out trade in favor of Flyers. That you must concede. Hextall was a master GM concerning developing prospect pool, no one can dispute that either

If you're going to comment on a trade at least get it right. The Blues paid to dump Lehteras contract in that trade so don't act like it was Schenn straight up for 2 1st's.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
If you're going to comment on a trade at least get it right. The Blues paid to dump Lehteras contract in that trade so don't act like it was Schenn straight up for 2 1st's.
They always do. Once i clarified it he didnt respond.

MasksAreForSlaves

May 12, 2017
Connecticut, USA
They always do. Once i clarified it he didnt respond.
Didnt respond cause I wasn't around. I did forget about Lehtera's 2 years. However from the Flyers point of view, it was easily absorbed on a rebuilding team. Still, overall even though those 2 prospects aren't in the NHL YET, based on their D+2 and D+1 production (especially Frost) any evaluation of that trade that doesn't have Phiily winning it decisively is not being objective

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Didnt respond cause I wasn't around. I did forget about Lehtera's 2 years. However from the Flyers point of view, it was easily absorbed on a rebuilding team. Still, overall even though those 2 prospects aren't in the NHL YET, based on their D+2 and D+1 production (especially Frost) any evaluation of that trade that doesn't have Phiily winning it decisively is not being objective
Flyers fired their GM who made the trade and their coach and are near bottom of East. Lehtera has like 3 points in 2 years and neither prospect has reached NHL. Sure working out great for Philly.

Reactions: Colt55

MasksAreForSlaves

May 12, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Ok so Hextall was fired because he traded Schenn, really? there position in the standings also have NOTHING to do with this thread. You'd love to have Frost and Farabee and you know it. you might get a low 1st rounder at the DL for schenn. good luck with that. Frost is averaging 2 pts/game. He alone will prove to be a superior player to schenn

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Ok so Hextall was fired because he traded Schenn, really? there position in the standings also have NOTHING to do with this thread. You'd love to have Frost and Farabee and you know it. you might get a low 1st rounder at the DL for schenn. good luck with that. Frost is averaging 2 pts/game. He alone will prove to be a superior player to schenn
We will get more than just late 1st if we deal Schenn, but whatever. Flyers would obviously be far better last year and this if they had Schenn. No doubt. And if so Hextall might still have job.

Will Frost be a star? No idea. He has put up huge numbers since you picked him. If he or Farabee pan out Flyers in time may be said to have won deal. Wouldn’t rule that out. But at this point you have nothing but pink slips and fairy dust.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
pink slips and fairy dust. what the heck does that mean. no matter. why's schenn being traded again anyway? I gotta get some sleep. Later bro​
Pink slips for fired coach and gm. Fairy dust is the hope and dreams we all have that our prospects will defy odds and be big stars.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad