Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
tenor.gif

thesaadfather

Kneel Before Saad!
Jan 30, 2014
Ohio
Regardless of the value of this trade, I can't say I see these teams trading with one another, especially since they've been fighting for the top spot in the lottery this year.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Ew no.

Not to the offer. But kind of to the offer. Mainly to the team on the other end.

Edit: unless you want to trade us your first for Schenn. I’d be ok with that

Reactions: HighNote

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Really don’t get this reaction. Not like either team is 1 player away from Cup and afraid that you are giving that guy to rival or afraid going to meet in playoffs this year and get beaten by guy they just dealt. Blues dealt EJ to Avs, Stats to Jets. You make deals you think help your club and if they are with divisional rivals so be it.

Reactions: Aldo Montoya

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Really don’t get this reaction. Not like either team is 1 player away from Cup and afraid that you are giving that guy to rival or afraid going to meet in playoffs this year and get beaten by guy they just dealt. Blues dealt EJ to Avs, Stats to Jets. You make deals you think help your club and if they are with divisional rivals so be it.

Avs were not in division.

Stas was a rental and our team was free falling.

Neither relatively close to being similar.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Terrible for the Blues. Also, didn't the Hawks JUST trade for a young center that they like?

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Why would a terrible Hawks team want Schenn with only a year and a half of term left?

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Flyers fan here. Very familiar with Schenn and I'm also pretty familiar with Saad's game.
I wouldn't trade Saad straight up for Schenn. No way at all.
Exactly why we snagged schenn from your team had hell of a year and proved he is a very good center.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Flyers fan here. Very familiar with Schenn and I'm also pretty familiar with Saad's game.
I wouldn't trade Saad straight up for Schenn. No way at all.
In all honestly Hawks never should have traded panarin or gave out those aweful contracts to shaw, Krugger ect. All those bad contracts cost prospects and picks to move them. Very bad GMing for Hawks.

MasksAreForSlaves

May 12, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Exactly why we snagged schenn from your team had hell of a year and proved he is a very good center.
'Snagged' are you serious? Morgan Frost and Joel Farabee for Brayden Schenn. That will turn out to be a blow-out trade in favor of Flyers. That you must concede. Hextall was a master GM concerning developing prospect pool, no one can dispute that either

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $370.00