Confirmed with Link: Chi/Pit Rem Pitlick for Conditional 7th

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
There are players in Rockford that could've been called up instead.

You're forgetting that he already moved a 5th for Beauvillier when he should've prepped better in free agency, and could've made waiver pickups instead.

You guys are going to keep forgiving all of these little trades that eventually add up. All because KD isn't being smart.
Trade all the sevenths you want.

Reactions: BHawks77 and Pez68

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Watching this same poster complain about trading a conditional 7th round pick really reaffirms my decisions. Not sure why I click that little button at the bottom of the thread sometimes.

I agree.

5th, 6th and 7th round picks have almost no value. I don't know what the problem is.

Especially with how many picks we have. We have lots of 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks. There's only so many contract slots available and minor league spots for our prospects to develop in.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Its not like they wouldnt still need bodies of they signed 1 more vet. I wanted them all offseason to have one other vet Ld because i didn't think Korchinski or Kaiser should be rushed but hey they didnt

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
Domi was right there.... I'll be salty about it forever lol

Why would Domi have chosen to come back here? No Kane, no Toews, a worse roster than the one that finished 3rd last the year prior. He had just went for a run with Dallas. Most guys want to win, especially if they have options. Domi came here originally bc CHI offered more money than he was worth at the time and coming here gave him an opportunity to play with Patrick Kane to rebuild his value for the next FA period. He was never coming back here.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.

You're forgetting that he already moved a 5th for Beauvillier when he should've prepped better in free agency, and could've made waiver pickups instead.

You guys are going to keep forgiving all of these little trades that eventually add up. All because KD isn't being smart.
Lol look at the IR list, no GM could ever prepare for that

Callidusblackhawk

Feb 15, 2012
Downers Grove, Illinois
Why would Domi have chosen to come back here? No Kane, no Toews, a worse roster than the one that finished 3rd last the year prior. He had just went for a run with Dallas. Most guys want to win, especially if they have options. Domi came here originally bc CHI offered more money than he was worth at the time and coming here gave him an opportunity to play with Patrick Kane to rebuild his value for the next FA period. He was never coming back here.
Depends on if he wanted term or not, but players usually do. He might be sick of moving every year. Toronto only gave him 3 million for 1 year. The Hawks could have given him way more and for more than 1 year and he would still be able to sign another UFA contract afterwards.

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
Depends on if he wanted term or not, but players usually do. He might be sick of moving every year. Toronto only gave him 3 million for 1 year. The Hawks could have given him way more and for more than 1 year and he would still be able to sign another UFA contract afterwards.

I think the fact that he accepted one year tells you he valued a chance at winning over contract security.

Reactions: Giovi

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
He seems to have some ability. He was also on the Habs when Richardson was and PKed a decent bit when Luke was there.

Some said the Pens never called him up because he makes 1.1 and they have Kyle Dubas, so you know, no cap.

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
He seems to have some ability. He was also on the Habs when Richardson was and PKed a decent bit when Luke was there.

Some said the Pens never called him up because he makes 1.1 and they have Kyle Dubas, so you know, no cap.

They called up superstar Alex Nylander for 5 games this year. :oops:

• Love
Reactions: Malaka

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8213.jpeg
IMG_8214.gif
IMG_8215.gif

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side

Huh.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad