Post-Game Talk: CHI @ NYR: Fire Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
He's a writer for Blueshirtbanter. Interned for MSG a couple months back. Real big into analytics. I think he's one of the best analytics guys that covers the Rangers. Great insight despite the **** people talk about him.

People talk "****" about him because he's an idiot when it comes to analyzing the game. He's good at stats, horrible at talking about the game of hockey. He's never shown an ability to break down a play at all. He pretends to have a clue yet is obviously clueless at just about everything other than Excel.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
Maybe we really do pay Nash 7.8m to be a great defensive forward and PKer..........

Not that our PK was that good when he was playing but still....

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
My god this PK is a ****ing dumpster fire. Completely ruined great efforts at even strength and on the powerplay

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Also, going to post this again because this stuck out to me.

Keith Yandle is a ****ing idiot. What a stupid slash on Panarin [after the empty net]. The jackass cost the team the game. ****ing bush league slash at the end; just cheap and classless play. An embarrassing group of events for him.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
Another pathetic job of giving up a third period lead. Even during that small good streak I've been saying a new coach and roster shakeup needed, it is still needed.

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
Also, not to have an overreaction of my own, but I'm 100% fine with moving Rick Nash, this team isn't having problems scoring goals without him, (small sample size) however we all know he's not scoring in the playoffs.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
PK is losing them games this season. there's really no excuse for it being this bad, guys are just being left open all the time and the PK unit isn't working as a unit in the slightest.

You can't beat good teams if your PK is absolutely horrific, and the Rangers has been.

On top of that, the Kreider and Stalberg penalties were both extremely extremely marginal calls that the refs went with because the Chicago player flailed their arms a bit, but in the end it doesn't matter...the PK was terrible and straight up lost them this game.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Also, going to post this again because this stuck out to me.

Keith Yandle is a ****ing idiot. What a stupid slash on Panarin [after the empty net]. The jackass cost the team the game. ****ing bush league slash at the end; just cheap and classless play. An embarrassing group of events for him.

He did not cost the team the game.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Disgusting. Yandle really summed up the entire night with his idiocy in the last 4 minutes. Disgusting slash on Panarin after the goal.

This PK will finish 30th in the league.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
People talk "****" about him because he's an idiot when it comes to analyzing the game. He's good at stats, horrible at talking about the game of hockey. He's never shown an ability to break down a play at all. He pretends to have a clue yet is obviously clueless at just about everything other than Excel.

He plays floor hockey. :laugh:

Abooch68

Aug 31, 2008
Haven't posted in a long time but have to say the refs made a few horrendous calls. And the Hawks didn't make one infraction?! Besides of course the automatic high stick call.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
FIRE ALAIN VIGNAULT. A corpse could come in and know he can't continue to play Staal and Girardi as much as he does and would instantly banish Tanner ****ing Glass and that moron Paille.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad