Confirmed Trade: [CHI/LA] - Schilling for Latta

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Yup. Mid-to-late-twenties left shot d-man is by far the most redundant thing in the Kings' organization. Something is up.

Elliotte Friedman mentioned recently that Colorado has been scouting LA heavily. He believed there was Avs interest in Paul LaDue (Even though he's a righty).

Here's the quote
13. Speaking of heavy scouting, a couple of execs joked Colorado should buy a house in Ontario, Calif. — home of Los Angeles’s AHL affiliate. Undoubtedly, one of the players they are watching is defenceman Paul Ladue, in his first pro season after three years at North Dakota. I’ve had some guys saying the Kings won’t make him available, others disagreeing. But he’d be a Colorado target.
http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/30-thoughts-canadian-team-land-kevin-shattenkirk/

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
Dennis Bernstein ‏@DennisTFP 3m3 minutes ago
More
Dennis Bernstein Retweeted Koogans Bluff
Will say this: Tom Gilbert healthy scratch 12 straight. In lineup tonight against Eastern Conference team.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Well that would put 10 d-men on the Reign roster in addition to the full contingent in LA with a few Reign forwards down.

Not gonna be revolutionary playing 3 forward lines and 5 d-lines.

Edit: and 8 on LAs roster

Lombardi's turning into a D hoarder. Nothing to see here.

May have to have one of those TV shows help him out.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
True, we may be one of the first teams to convert to 2 forwards and 3 defenseman with Kopitar and Carter rotating as midfielders on alternate shifts.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Two former Caps being now being traded for one another.

Once thought Schilling to be a possible third pairing or #7 dman for the Caps along with the likes of Patrick Wey. That was until I saw Schilling during one of his call ups with the Caps have then Pens Beau Bennett just blow by Schilling. Too slow for the NHL!

Hopefully Latta can restock his ketchup supply with the Hawks. Always enjoyed Wilson and Latta's interactions.

AnThGrt

Feb 13, 2005
Park City, UT
he was scratched once before his injury and was scratched a couple games after coming back. he's been a healthy scratch in favor of a Greene/Gilbert both times. He needs to improve his game.
Not really a concern at all. He was amazing and statistically wise our best defender before his injury. Sutter just refuses to play Forbort, Gravel, and McNabb at the same time.

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
Not really a concern at all. He was amazing and statistically wise our best defender before his injury. Sutter just refuses to play Forbort, Gravel, and McNabb at the same time.

I didn't say it was poor play early on. He was just rotating dmen in the beginning.

However, he has not played up to par since returning from injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad