Confirmed Trade: [CHI/LA] - Schilling for Latta

mattgkg

Jan 16, 2015
mcnabb also scratched today. wonder if it's a precursor for larger move tomorrow... doesn't make sense to give latta to chicago for a 28 year old left shot dman.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
mcnabb also scratched today. wonder if it's a precursor for larger move tomorrow... doesn't make sense to give latta to chicago for a 28 year old left shot dman.

Yup. Mid-to-late-twenties left shot d-man is by far the most redundant thing in the Kings' organization. Something is up.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Kings also added ANOTHER d-man to their minor league team (bringing back Alexx Privitera on a pto per Ontario Reign Twitter)...while one of their best forwards (Mersch) is injured and another moved out (Latta)...some smoke coming out of LA today.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014

but hasant mcnabb been scratched before today anyways?

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I mean it seems redundant for LA, but how many of these minor league trades have actually been a precursor to something bigger?

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I mean it seems redundant for LA, but how many of these minor league trades have actually been a precursor to something bigger?

Well that would put 10 d-men on the Reign roster in addition to the full contingent in LA with a few Reign forwards down.

Not gonna be revolutionary playing 3 forward lines and 5 d-lines.

Edit: and 8 on LAs roster

Last edited:

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
Yup. Mid-to-late-twenties left shot d-man is by far the most redundant thing in the Kings' organization. Something is up.

Landeskog & Hanzal are on the way!!!! :handclap:

Toffoli & Quick will be healthy soon!!!!! :handclap::handclap:

Stanley Cup #3, HERE WE COME!!!! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

:yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

:popcorn:

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
an ahl trade cause posters to convince themselves more to come?

aboy

considering neither is on either teams NHL rosters

people are seeing what they want to see in this move

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
an ahl trade cause posters to convince themselves more to come?

aboy

considering neither is on either teams NHL rosters

people are seeing what they want to see in this move

10 dmen on the AHL team, 8 on the NHL team, when the AHL team already lost some forwards due to injury and just traded another and the biggest organizational need is scoring.

Just reading the tea leaves. God forbid on a discussion board.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad