Trade: [CHI/JAX] Nick Foles for 4th round pick

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Foles to the Bears?
I guess but Foles hasn’t been good outside of the Eagles system.

Foles is like the lesser version of Jeff Hostetler.

Last edited:

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
BDN! Haha.

As a Bears fan, I'm glad they brought someone in and I'm glad they didn't give up a lot to do so. Can't say I'm excited about it but they needed another viable starter.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I realize he has a connection to Bears coaches and they don't want to bring in a sure fire upgrade because they're attached to Trubisky for some inexplicable reason but Foles? All of these options out there and that's the guy you end up with?

Bears are also now without a 1st, 3rd, and 4th round pick. They do have two 2nds though.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I realize he has a connection to Bears coaches and they don't want to bring in a sure fire upgrade because they're attached to Trubisky for some inexplicable reason but Foles? All of these options out there and that's the guy you end up with?

Bears are also now without a 1st, 3rd, and 4th round pick. They do have two 2nds though.
I don't see a lot of difference between the options out there honestly.

Glad they aren't tied to him (anyone) long term.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Happy to see Bears get a real QB

Time to release the mental midget that is Mitch and bring in a real backup

Absolutely embarrassing how badly our GM botched his first round picks

I can see Bears back as a playoff team now

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
i guess?

i thought trubisky was pretty much entrenched as the starter there

Trashbisky was bad this year and was never a great pick to begin with. Still hilarious they passed over Watson & Mahomes for him :laugh:

Anyhow, that Foles contract was awful from the start. I still don't understand Jacksonvilles thinking.... I could maybe understand if it was right after his SB performance.... but it was a full year later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad