Status
Not open for further replies.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
1078.gif

What the **** is a gimp bracelet?

Maybe one of those larger leather studded bracelet's? Named after the gimp from Pulp Fiction??? Totally guessing here

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Most of the people on here are like 14 years old. I don't understand a lot of what they do - memes, gifs, collecting stickers, gimp bracelets, whippets, energy drinks, etc.

GIMP! I forgot about that! What a blast from the past. I only ever tried once, and it looked stupid.

I got the same feeling from reading that as I did from when I was reminded of this:

VOLTRON.jpg

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
DR7 = ??

And what is it with this silly habit of people doing initials/number as short form for every player under the sun anymore? It makes sense as a nickname for Alex Kovalev (AK47) or Michalek (9MM)... and I guess Martin Brodeur attempted branding with his helmet change of (MB30) for a bit... but outside of that, for fringe players especially it makes zero sense.

Even doing EK65 is ridiculous.

It's just affectionate nicknames people do. We only really see it for EK and Michalek on here. It's not like everyone is going around writing JS19 or CN25. I use EK65 from time to time, usually when he does something cool. It's rare to use such nicknames when criticizing the player.

It's just for fun, don't stress too hard about it. This is the Internet, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad