News Article: Chere: It's time for the Devils to thank Lou Lamoriello and show him the door

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Passing up ice is a part of the reason we can't score.

Can't score if you don't possess, and can't possess if you can't pass up ice effectively. Small things add up and do make a difference.

Yes I understand that, but if we are having trouble doing basic things such as passing up ice effectively, in the NHL, in addition to having trouble scoring, having trouble giving the puck away, having trouble playing in the middle of the ice and so on - all pretty basic things for the calibur of players in this league, there is more to it than what practice can fix

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yes I understand that, but if we are having trouble doing basic things such as passing up ice effectively, in the NHL, in addition to having trouble scoring, having trouble giving the puck away, having trouble playing in the middle of the ice and so on - all pretty basic things for the calibur of players in this league, there is more to it than what practice can fix

These guys are NHLers. They all have shown they can do these things not even a year ago.

Bad habits have set in and caused problems along with a young defense still adjusting to the game.

The things practices can fix are enough to change the outcome of a few games (but with the other issues such as player drop offs like Elias and injuries I doubt it would of mattered much.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad