Speculation: Chelios: would he make a good coach of the Red Wings?

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
If it's not Blashill it could be anyone. Cheli wouldn't be an exciting new coach, but I feel he's the type who could be adequate.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Strength and Conditioning Coach? Sure.

Head coach? No.

Blashill had a much better pedigree . He's my top candidate unless someone else pops up.

Detroit Sports*

We need a better GM not coach. This roster is over achieving lol!

Squirrel in the Hole

Be the best squirrel in the hole
Feb 18, 2004
Sydney
Strength and Conditioning Coach? Sure.

Head coach? No.

Blashill had a much better pedigree . He's my top candidate unless someone else pops up.

Agree, he doesn't have the experience, but he certainly has the fire in the belly, and, let's face it, that's the missing ingredient most nights for the Wings.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Want no part of anyone without experience. Go get your learning in the job experience elsewhere, thanks. Already pissed the tigers went that route ..

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
Want no part of anyone without experience. Go get your learning in the job experience elsewhere, thanks. Already pissed the tigers went that route ..

haha Tigs needed a change... Leyland was beyond awful with the pitching staff. But regardless, yeah, Cheli is far from the favorite as the Wings next guy. I doubt he's even top five in consideration.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
I don't care that there was a change. If Jimmy thought it was time that's good enough for me. I care that they handed the keys over to an ex-player who hasn't even managed in the minors.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad