Cheer Me Up

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
You all know my history by now. My life seems to be a complete disgrace to human race to be honest. I understand why my wife left, I ain't even mad about that. You know what? Kevs, as you know him, is a hopeless f***ing loser and a drunk. Soon to be fired from Corporate Security if I don't f***ing get my shit together now. So yeah I know you guys like to laugh these things off but well I need some support. Gotta stop drinking. Gotta do something am I right?

Alright fellas tomorrow I won't drink a drop of alcohol. We'll go day by day. I'll let you know fellas. You've been kind and welcoming to me, a real community.

...And Thanks. To each one of you.

-Soon to be a better man Kevs

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
You all know my history by now. My life seems to be a complete disgrace to human race to be honest. I understand why my wife left, I ain't even mad about that. You know what? Kevs, as you know him, is a hopeless ****ing loser and a drunk. Soon to be fired from Corporate Security if I don't ****ing get my **** together now. So yeah I know you guys like to laugh these things off but well I need some support. Gotta stop drinking. Gotta do something am I right?

Alright fellas tomorrow I won't drink a drop of alcohol. We'll go day by day. I'll let you know fellas. You've been kind and welcoming to me, a real community.

Literally whomst are you?

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
well kevs i dont know you or have never seen you post before , im just a msg board poster who's been through a divorce. if drinking is really an issue then step up and work on that. i recommend a book rebuilding when your relationship ends by bruce fisher. the positive , when one door closes another one opens. life isnt over , plenty of good times ahead.

Reactions: Kevs Security

Kevs Security

May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
well kevs i dont know you or have never seen you post before , im just a msg board poster who's been through a divorce. if drinking is really an issue then step up and work on that. i recommend a book rebuilding when your relationship ends by bruce fisher. the positive , when one door closes another one opens. life isnt over , plenty of good times ahead.
Thank you really. It makes me happy when somebody is kind to stranger like me. But yeah I've posted about my situations in here a bit, you may stumble on them sometime. Thank you for the book recommendation, I'll look it up. I gotta stay focused and get some of that positivity in my life too. And I hope you'll lead a good life too.

-Kevs

Kevs Security

May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
May as well go all in on the drinking at this point
Yeah that's what I've been doing until now. But I'm checking for other options and stuff here just to be sure. Thought I'd be sober tomorrow and reconsider things, probably call my ex-wife (maybe I shouldn't) but yeah.

-Kevs

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
You all know my history by now. My life seems to be a complete disgrace to human race to be honest. I understand why my wife left, I ain't even mad about that. You know what? Kevs, as you know him, is a hopeless ****ing loser and a drunk. Soon to be fired from Corporate Security if I don't ****ing get my **** together now. So yeah I know you guys like to laugh these things off but well I need some support. Gotta stop drinking. Gotta do something am I right?

At least you’re not @Hammettf2b .

Reactions: Kevs Security

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad