Checkers IV: Insert Witty Title Here

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
It's not like he can't do both. As long as we make a paper transaction like we did with Fleury last year at the deadline he can get more acclimated to the NHL game, which even if it doesn't lead to playoffs for the Canes it could certainly help us with that goal for next year, and then send him down for the Calder Cup playoffs.

Last year's AHL playoffs eligibility transfers:

AHL Playoff Eligibility Transactions

I don't know, somehow it seems like a waste of the four non-emergency call-ups past the trade deadline. Wouldn't you at least want to see some of the AHL guys up in the N after the playoffs pipedream evaporates?

Not that AHL playoffs wouldn't be a good education for most everyone.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Last year's AHL playoffs eligibility transfers:

AHL Playoff Eligibility Transactions

I don't know, somehow it seems like a waste of the four non-emergency call-ups past the trade deadline. Wouldn't you at least want to see some of the AHL guys up in the N after the playoffs pipedream evaporates?

Not that AHL playoffs wouldn't be a good education for most everyone.
Necas qualifies as a guy I'd like to see, so not an issue to me. And I'm sure they'll have little problem manipulating the emergency recall if possible.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
same. part of me wonders if they have to make him a really strong offer to keep him in north america if they don't at least give him heavy consideration. it reminds me of zykov's situation a year prior. carolina is going to have some really interesting decisions on call up scenarios if it ends up that this team falls out of consideration for a playoff spot. you have to think saarela and poturalski need a look. especially the latter considering he's going to have unrestricted status after this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad