Cheapest website to get Leafs tickets

ML91

Dec 30, 2013
I want to go to the game Tuesday vs. the Islanders with my buddy. Should we go on stubhub a few hours before puck drop? Whats the cheapest way to get tickets?

ThePacific

Sep 17, 2013
ticketmaster is the cheapest place, there are a pair of purples actually on there right now.

stavs*

Oct 11, 2010
Toronto
honestly I'd probably recommend going to a marlies game at this point in time with the leafs playing the way they are. I would be nervous paying top dollar to see a team like the leafs in their current state potentially stink it up and end up being a waste of money.

I would only go if you got money to burn or are getting them for free/good price

wulfio*

I want to go to the game Tuesday vs. the Islanders with my buddy. Should we go on stubhub a few hours before puck drop? Whats the cheapest way to get tickets?

beat up somebody on the GO wearing a leafs jersey

Leaf_Crazy

Jan 22, 2003
Toronto
honestly I'd probably recommend going to a marlies game at this point in time with the leafs playing the way they are. I would be nervous paying top dollar to see a team like the leafs in their current state potentially stink it up and end up being a waste of money.

I would only go if you got money to burn or are getting them for free/good price

This is honestly good advice.

The leafs have had a handful of good games all year.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Don't waste your money. They don't give a ****, why should you?

Exactly, why should we pay good money to watch half assed, losing efforts from these lazy, lard arse, Leafs?

The Leaf players ARE playing like they DON'T CARE or GIVE A ****!

Management needs to grow some balls and start making changes. Tim Leiweke, are you listening man? Get a clue and have Nonis DO SOMETHING or FIRE HIS ASS!

And NO, Gleason is NOT ENOUGH!

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON

ticketmaster.ca.

I ventured there few weeks ago and found that there were still tickets available for practically all upcoming games in most sectors (except very middle), which is surprising to me. I thought all tickets were sold out in 2 days for entire season.

I guess economy is hurting, ticket prices went up (again) and Leafs are not exactly delivering on entertainment promise (even though they are 14-6-2 at home)

Toque*

lemon-party.jpg
has the cheapest tickets and best prices.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad