Confirmed with Link: Chaz Lucius ELC

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Lambert is not ready for the Moose IMO. Lucius I am more up in the air on I really becabuse I really don’t have a feel. I guess some of it will come down to how much he has physically developed and how he shows in camp.

I agree on Lambert but he seems to be gunning for it based on his comments. I hope he's open to thr WHL and doesn't force the Moose be threatening to go back to Finland.

WaveRaven

Apr 30, 2011
MB
If he's been playing with men I could see why he may think he should be above junior.

If he's in over his head on the Moose at least they have full control.

He is a long shot IMHO let's just see where it goes.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I agree on Lambert but he seems to be gunning for it based on his comments. I hope he's open to thr WHL and doesn't force the Moose be threatening to go back to Finland.

That would be a huge mistake for Lambert. AHL is not a place for 18 year olds especially guys that are essentially borderline second round pedigree that aren’t really very good yet.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
That would be a huge mistake for Lambert. AHL is not a place for 18 year olds especially guys that are essentially borderline second round pedigree that aren’t really very good yet.

Perfetti played in the AHL at 18, did so very successfully, and doesn't have the physical gifts Lambert does. Roslovic went there as a 19 year old and was great. Heinola played there as a 19 year old as well.

The AHL is a developmental league now, this isn't 2010.

I'd prefer he go to Seattle because he'll be able to dominate and get confidence back easier, but the fear some posters have about Lucius or Lambert (and previously Perfetti) in the AHL before 20 is weird. Maybe it's just because the CHL agreement and Euro/NCAA players being older before they come to Canada that people think 18 year olds can't handle it

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Perfetti played in the AHL at 18, did so very successfully, and doesn't have the physical gifts Lambert does. Roslovic went there as a 19 year old and was great. Heinola played there as a 19 year old as well.

The AHL is a developmental league now, this isn't 2010.

I'd prefer he go to Seattle because he'll be able to dominate and get confidence back easier, but the fear some posters have about Lucius or Lambert (and previously Perfetti) in the AHL before 20 is weird. Maybe it's just because the CHL agreement and Euro/NCAA players being older before they come to Canada that people think 18 year olds can't handle it

Perfetti was in a different stratosphere than Lambert talent wise at the same age. He was already dominating at the OHL level. Roslovic played a full season Of college after his draft. Heinola played in his draft +1 in Europe.

Lambert had a really tough season in Europe last year and I am not convinced he will do well in the CHL this season. He isn’t good yet so one step at at times IMO.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Perfetti was in a different stratosphere than Lambert talent wise at the same age. He was already dominating at the OHL level. Roslovic played a full season Of college after his draft. Heinola played in his draft +1 in Europe.

Lambert had a really tough season in Europe last year and I am not convinced he will do well in the CHL this season. He isn’t good yet so one step at at times IMO.

I find myself agreeing with whichever side I read last on this debate. So I'm pretty sure it can go either way. Have to trust the coaching staff to evaluate him in TC and make the right decision.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad