Recalled/Assigned: Charlie Lindgren Recalled and Join the Taxi Squad (April 21)

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
So wait, Primeau then is backup to Allen then? McNiven must be back with Laval for their game?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So wait, Primeau then is backup to Allen then? McNiven must be back with Laval for their game?

McNiven was already sent down on the 17th. And he will start in nets tonight for Laval.

Primeau has been called up from the taxi squad as an emergency loan so he will be the back up tonight.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
McNiven was already sent down on the 17th. And he will start in nets tonight for Laval.

Primeau has been called up from the taxi squad as an emergency loan so he will be the back up tonight.
Ya I knew about Primeau being back on the taxi after being the backup during Price's absence. But I missed McNiven being sent back down.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
So does that mean Caufield is going to get the final roster move? Interesting

It might be the case, but he should stay in the AHL unless he shows that he is already too good for that level.

I know it's tempting just like it was tempting when Mete came out junior or when KK got drafted, but lets try a more cautious approach.

Whats the worst that can happen? He spends time with Bouchard and hones his craft against men without the added load of jumping into the best professional league?

Reactions: Habs13

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
It might be the case, but he should stay in the AHL unless he shows that he is already too good for that level.

I know it's tempting just like it was tempting when Mete came out junior or when KK got drafted, but lets try a more cautious approach.

Whats the worst that can happen? He spends time with Bouchard and hones his craft against men without the added load of jumping into the best professional league?

I fully agree, but I also think Bergervin is desperate now more than ever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad